- Intercultural dialogue and citizenship;
- Freedom of expression, freedom of information and understanding the news;
- Representation and languages in media and information;
- Advertising and citizenship;
- Information literacy and library skills;
- MIL and teaching/learning;
- MIL policies and strategies;
- Citizens and the media and technologies;
- Global media/technologies in an increasingly connected world; and
- Internet opportunities and challenges.
- preparation of a model Media and Information Literacy Curriculum for Teachers;
- facilitation of international cooperation;
- development of Guidelines for Preparing National MIL Policies and Strategies;
- articulation of a Global Framework on MIL Indicators;
- setting up the MIL University Network;
- articulation of and establishment of an International Clearinghouse on MIL in cooperation with the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations;
- provision of Guidelines for Broadcasters on Promoting User-Generated Content and MIL.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.