Do you need to hone your skills to effectively respond to violent conflict? Want to increase your knowledge on how to build sustainable peace? If so, join the USIP Global Campus this October.
USIP’s Global Campus offers dynamic, instructor-led online courses in conflict management and peacebuilding. Now, from almost anywhere, you can increase your knowledge and skills through online certificate courses that bridge theory, research, and practice. Access international experts at your fingertips and connect with fellow classmates around the world. Earn a certificate in only four weeks on a wide diversity of topics to help prepare you to help prevent violence and build peace.
When you enroll in a Global Campus course, you can expect:
- A one-of-a-kind online training experience that immerses you into a virtual, problem-based scenario designed to build your analytical and decision-making skills. Learn more.
- A dynamic learning community with your instructor(s), guest experts, teaching assistants, and fellow participants.
- Stimulating presentations from top international experts and practitioners
- Carefully selected resources including case studies, articles and media for further learning.
- Opportunities to network and engage with others through interactive webinars, discussion forums, and video or phone chats.
· Global Campus Schedule:
Enroll now and join the online community!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.